11/2/05

Buyer's Regret

Today I purchased a carpet cleaner and now I'm thinking of taking it back. I got it on sale and I've figured I'll need to use it 4 times within the next 2 years before it pays for itself. But now I'm wondering if I really need something else cluttering up the house that I'll use rarely. And if I take it back, I can spend the money on Christmas presents. If I use it and then return it is that stealing? I thought so.

Sweety woke me up tonight and I was all pissy because I was having a dream where I was shampooing my carpets. I wanted him to get away from me so I could go back to sleep and finish cleaning the toy room floor. After I awakened fully I realized it was crazy to turn down sex because I wanted to finish my carpet cleaning dream. It is dream worthy though - it heats the water!

I'm just gonna return it and go rent one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My carpet cleaner was the best investment I ever made. I used it every few months. Pet dander issues for visiting company? Shampoo the rugs. You only think you're not going to use it often. I ued it all the time, and when it finally died after 5 years of good hard use, I cried like a baby.

Kat

Chickie said...

Kat - I have decided to keep it. It just looks to useful. And with my pissy Tiny dog, it will probably get more use than I care to think of.

BO Snagley said...

Maybe you could come by my house and clean up some spots then you could use it as a tax deduction. I will pay you .75 cents.

Chickie said...

bo snagley - Okay, I always wanted to start my own business. You have to put your chickens up though.

Midwestern City Boy said...

I'm glad that you decided to keep it. We've got a small one and use it way more than we though that we would. It's like when you first get a cell phone. Its seems way more useful that it first appeared.

Chickie said...

mcb - I think the biggest problem for me to use it will be getting the furniture moved outta the way. I figure I can clean everything really good once and then just kinda do the high traffic areas.

Carpet Cleaning Dallas said...

Good Blog here nice read if you would like to see my web site carpet cleaning Addisoncarpet cleaning Addisonhttp://www.carpet-cleaning-dallas-allen-frisco-plano-texas.com/

Carpet Cleaning Dallas said...

Good Blog here nice read if you would like to see my web site carpet cleaning Highland Parkcarpet cleaning Highland Parkhttp://www.carpet-cleaning-dallas-allen-frisco-plano-texas.com/