1/19/06

Happy Sparkly HNT!

This is my "I don't need a damn man" ring. It is two carets of screaming gaudiness. The design is two flowers made out of round diamonds and then there are little marquees shaped "leaves" around then and then round channel set diamonds are in it too. I used to wear it with everything. Even my boxer shorts and t-shirts. It's not worn around the house anymore because I don't like to get Stinkydog hair on it. I like to wear it on my right middle finger. I figure the "fuck you" finger is the perfect place for such a ring. After we married, Sweety told me that the first time he saw it he thought that I was rolling in money since I worked two jobs and seemed to be a really well put together person. But now he knows the truth.

don't need a man

This was going to be the replacement but it didn't grow on me like I thought it would. I had a coupon to use at Zales so it was cheaper than what they're on sale for now. I may try to eBay it before returning it.

And to be fair here is my wedding ring because sometimes it's okay to need a man.
it's nice to have a man

21 comments:

BO Snagley said...

I dont even wear a watch

Christa said...

Nice jewelery :D
I've got some jewelery that just never come off anymore. It was exposed in HNT last week in my blog :D

HHNT!!

Wenchy said...

Love the jewels!

Anonymous said...

Guady or not, I think it's a gorgeous ring and so is the wedding ring. :) Happy HNT lady!

Michael said...

Beautiful rings and beautiful hands. HHNT!!

Michael

Anonymous said...

Sparkly and beautiful. I love sparklies.

Beth said...

Both are absolutely beautiful!

HHNT!

Joey Polanski said...

I look at my hands an I see theyr completly unadornd. I guess that makes me a "I dont need a dam ring" man, rite?

shannon said...

i like the original "right hand ringt" better than the one you got recently. i like the gaudiness! :)

your wedding ring is also quite lovely.

Margaret said...

very beautiful...

peace...

AndyT13 said...

Nice rings. HHNT!

S said...

Nice rings, lovely hand and fingernails too! Happy HNT

onan the bavarian said...

Elegant fingers.

MamaKBear said...

Gotta love some good bling!

Happy HNT! :)

S said...

PS Chickie, Im the mystery gal! Thanks! Happy HNT

Awna said...

how funny. I am about to buy an engagement ring for myself to say "I don't want a damn man" but I plan on wearing it where an engagement ring would go.
Still I would trade that for real love any time.

Hoochie Mama said...

Very pretty!

Happy HNT!

Chickie said...

Thanks to all for noticing me today
!

Mollynormal - The pinky is an inherited oddity. My Grandpa's was like that. I can actually take it and bend it so it's even more crooked.

Robin said...

Both rings are beautiful! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Nice rock..

Anonymous said...

That is some major bling! And you've got a replacement just waiting in the wings. The "I don't need a damn man" ring certainly makes a statement. I'm glad that its juxtaposed by the "it's okay to need a man" ring on your other hand. We're not all bad.