5/31/06

The Man

I hate the fucking dog catcher (henceforth known as FDC). Asswipe. I mentioned the dickweed way back in September. Do you know what the grubby bastard did? A neighbor was out one morning getting his paper while his dog took a poop on his lawn. The FDC came rolling up and plucked the dog up and then charged the neighbor $90 on the spot to get his dog back.

Give me a freaking break! There are dogs that roam the neighborhood and he's gonna get one that's outside with it's owner? When I take the canines out I always have an eye out for him. If I see him rolling up the street, I'm going to scoop Stinky dog up and carry her inside before he can get his hooks on her.

I've seen him several times when I'm on my way to work, trundling up our street in his big doggy jail on wheels, and I always give him a cheery one-digit salute in my mirror as he goes by. I'm going to start doing it over my steering wheel to be sure he sees it.

Rotten prick.

13 comments:

.- said...

send him to my town!
& thanks for the new word, been tired of using butt monkey - now i can just call the butt monkey dickweed - love it

Anonymous said...

I didn't know dog catchers actually existed. We have animal control, but those mostly pick up rabid racoons and dead 'possums.

Joey Polanski said...

... provin that dogs aint THE Man's best friend.

The Phosgene Kid said...

He probably needs the money for meth.

Chickie said...

MV - If you'll say it out loud, you'll notice that "dickweed" is fun to say too!

Bekah - I don't think this one picks up dead things. He prefers pets. Bastard.

Joey Polanski - He probably has a mangy cat at home.

The Phosgene Kid - Nah, he's too portly to be on meth. I bet he smokes pot and eats pans of brownies in his off time.

Anonymous said...

I don't know of any dog owner who doesn't hold a little more tightly to their pups when they see the doggie wagon coming up the street. Your 'catcher sounds like even more of a butt nugget than most.

I've always had an escape-artist dog in the family, so any time I'm heading home and see the 'catcher, I shudder in fear, thinking he might have my escape artist in the pokey.

Anonymous said...

You can't let the dogs run around unleashed in their own yards? The Nazis were more permissive than that.

Backdoor Slider said...

I'll tell you what if the FDC came up to take my dog while I was outside with him, he would have one hell of a fight on his hands....That is such horse crap!!

L said...

that should be illegal -- a total scam if I ever heard one

Chickie said...

Anne Arkham - They can only run free in the yard if it's fenced. And it's not even like I let Stinky dog frolic out there. She does her business and comes in.

Backdoor Slider - I've decided he certainly won't be sneaking up and nabbing any of my canines!

L - I'd like to find out if the dog catcher made my neighbor pay with cash or not.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

How can he pick up a persons dog on their own property??? That sucks, big time!!! I'd give him more than the finger...!

Jen said...

Unfuckingbelievable.

Zube said...

Ew. Rotten prick. The ones we have here are pretty cool. Fortunately. Though we did get chastised once because Zack had escaped and was wondering with a pack of neighborhood dogs. They were just concerned that he wasn't registered. Who knew dogs had to get rabies shots AND THEN be registered. Not me.