5/6/06

Too Tired for a Title

Sweety's decided that he needs to cleanse his system, so he sent me to pick up some Ultimate Cleanse. It's supposed to make you pretty much shit your brains out and leave your guts squeaky clean. Maybe I'll go buy him some lotioned toilet paper later.

Sweety went to meet some of his friends a little while ago and I stayed home with they boys. He's never left the house before to do something when the boys are here but the boys and I wanted to rent a movie (Harry Potter 4) and we knew if we encouraged Sweety to leave that we'd be able to rent it. I built some homemade hot chocolate and popped some popcorn for them. They even got to stay up til 10 tonight since we were watching a movie. We took a break in the middle of the movie so they could swim and they were wore out when bedtime got here.

It's kind of a good thing that Sweety's not home right now. I ate asparagus with garlic for dinner and I reek of it right now.

Tiny dog got a new necklace today and she went swimming.

It's been a pretty good day. I've gotta go rest my peepers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG! That is hilarious! I do hope she blogged about it!! I LOVE her necklace!

You are such a good mommy to the boys! Very cute.

And gross about the Ultimate Cleanse. Then again, my system does that naturally for me after every meal, so it would be redundant for me (I know..TMI!)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE THAT TINY DOG!!! She is the cutest little critter that I have ever seen! And that's quite a "choker"..The Glitter Queen. She deserves Bling! And how cute she looks in the water too with your gang og guys!
Hot Chocolate & Popcorn? I'll be right over! (lol)

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah, Tiny Dog was realy cuttin them waves in that pitchr!

I coud almos hear th theme from Jaws.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Feed "Sweety" oatmeal. It will help with the cleansing without the explosive diarreha. On the other hand I ain;t the one that'll wind up cleaning the bathroom...

Tiny Wet Dog doesn't look too thrilled.

Anonymous said...

He took laxatives and then went out on the town? Your next post should be a good one.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Remember to wait an hour before swimming after drinking Colon Blow 2000. I would hate to be your pool boy!

Chickie said...

Bex - Tiny's been too traumatized to blog about it. We had to make sure we took the necklace off before the swim.

OOLOTH - I'll make some extra snack for you next time!

Mike - Every chihuahua deserves a necklace and a pool.

Joey Polanski - We're going to teach her how to surf soon.

The Phosgene Kid - I'll try to get him to eat oatmeal. He has been downing a lot of Raisin Bran.

Anne Arkham - Actually, he hasn't produced much yet. I might make him some ex-lax brownies to help ease his suffering.

Anonymous said...

The pool looks like too much fun..you sux!!! Just kidding!!! Love the swim pics of Tiny testing the waters....lol!!!!

Harry Potter 4...jeez, I didn't even know it was already out...I seriously have got to get out more!

Chickie said...

TXSM - To be honest, I didn't know HP4 was out either til the kids told me :)