8/22/06

Dear Stinky Dog & Tiny Dog,

What is wrong with you guys? Don't you know that the whole backyard is fenced now just so you can play tag in the grass and shit on the lawn without me standing over your shoulders? So why, oh why, do you both insist on using the pool deck as a toilet? Do you not like the grass tickling your ass or what? Obviously, neither of you appreciates having a fenced yard.

Both of you nasty bitches are on notice: No more time to roam in the backyard freely. Get ready to get reacquainted with your leashes.

Love,
Mama

8 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lol, Lol...You telkl those bad girls where to get off, Chickie! Animals are funny creatures, aren't they? Maybe they don't like that grass tickling them! Hmmmmm.

Mike said...

My dog does that in the winter time. She will go on the patio rather than walk out into the snow. I haven't been able to break her of that. I guess she doesn't like the snow in her ass. Can't say as I blame her really.

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - Part of the yard has no grass yet, just dirt. I guess they don't want to get their damn paws dirty by evacuating over there.

Mike - I'm surprised that you don't carry Carmen to a nice spot.

Joey Polanski said...

Dear Mama,

On bhalf o my clients, Stinky Dog an Tiny Dog, I must axe you to cease n dsist wit da terroristic threats of enleashment.

-- F Lee Polanski

Chickie said...

F Lee Polanski - Your clients have neglected to inform you that they secretly love the leash. They're kinky that way.

Bathtime Gal said...

They are as bad as M's cat, he refuses to use the litter box, he continues to use the newspaper we put down in front of it....I get so freakin' pist! All he has to do is take one step south and BAM, there's the litter box....but nooo!

Chickie said...

MollyNormal - I feel better knowing that my dogs aren't the only ones that insist on this type of behavior.

Tragic & BG - Your comments make me grateful that our cat lives outside.

Monogram Queen said...

Such a democratic Mamma :) Hope Stinky & Tiny get with the program fast!