8/6/05

Just Grouching

We went to the school yesterday to meet the boys' teachers for next year. Earlier in the day EW called Sweety to make sure that he was picking them up from school on Monday and not me. Since it's the first day she feels a parent should pick them up. Hmm, when LB wanted to come here early (and she knew I was the only person here) from her house the other day she didn't have a problem in bringing them over. She is a fucktard. I have picked them up from their first day before. I guess she's just feeling extra motherly right now. She has not been on one fucking field trip but the first day of school is so special that I shouldn't pick them up? I loathe her. I hope she dies a horrible fiery death. Dumbass. I told Sweety if he'd let me get them on Monday that I'll give up whatever goods he wants in the bedroom. Is that prostituting myself? Nah, not if we're married.

You know the pencil test? Where you take a pencil and put it under your boobs and if the pencil doesn't fall then that means they are too saggy? Sweety was getting a canned drink out of the icebox yesterday and decided to give me the pencil test using a soda can. I failed. That fucking can didn't move once he got it tucked under my boobs. I gave him a nosebleed using my supersonic thoughtbeams. He will be sorry when I get them perked up and start going to the grocery store in a bikini top.

My computer had been running very slow and yesterday I couldn't even get to AOL. I managed to reinstall that and then clean up some other things on the computer. Hopefully it will keep on running.

The canines were bathed today. And they are both so exhausted from it that they're sleeping like rocks. I am tempted to wake them so they won't keep me awake tonight playing with each other.

We're supposed to go out to eat with another couple tonight or if they can't get a babysitter they are coming over here. We've been trying to get them on the phone to see what the deal is but haven't been able to. I'm thinking of just getting dressed and at dinnertime going to eat dinner instead of waiting to hear from them.

I'm hungry. I think it's making me snarly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the ex-wife get to you. It's only one day after all.

That's an interesting version of the pencil test. But whether it's passing or failing depends on whose interpreting the results.

I hope your computer keeps on running. I'd hate it if you couldn't blog for a while.

Chickie said...

The EW will be quiet for awhile and then she does something to annoy the hell outta me. I know it must say something about the kiddos being okay with being over here when their dad is at work.

As far as I'm concerned, I blew the pencil test ( or can test ) out of the water. But at least he still likes them!

If my 'puter died, I'd have a brand spanking new one within 36 hours. Really.