10/9/05

Chemistry Set Fun

Awhile back, LB mentioned he'd like a chemistry set. I'd always wanted one when I was a kid but never had one; so I hopped right on eBay and purchased one.

It had all these little bottles of chemicals and when you added water or alcohol to the bottles then you'd get the stuff that you need for experiments. On the last stinking bottle (methanol blue?) I goofed up and ended up squirting blue dye all over the new pantry door that was behind me, my shirt, the floor and the fingers on my right hand. And the shit won't wash off of anything it's touched. It looks like I've been finger fucking a smurf.

All of Sweety's bitches

That's the blue stuff on my shoulder. I'm just glad that it missed my face. Someday, I'll figure out how to make the dogs eyes look normal when I'm editing photos.

It seems that washing my face in the toilet has removed any urge to have alcohol near my body. The thought of drinking makes me cringe up like a burnt spider. Who knew the cure for alcoholism was sitting in our toilet? I may make the rounds at some AA meetings and offer to bring people to my home for baptism.

There's nothing better than being woken from a dead sleep to "Daaaaad! BB just hit me!". As I laid there this morning I actually thought about how hard would the sprogs kick if I put a pillow on their heads and then sat on it. LB hasn't heard about how sometimes it is the messenger that gets killed.

Thankfully, the baseball game was called in the third inning yesterday because of rain. And even more importantly, the game was tied so everyone was in good spirits and not upset that our team had lost. Our team was playing much better. I think that Sweety and the coach really laid into the team about being lazy and not trying their hardest at the last couple of practices. You could tell they were playing better than they had at the previous games.

Sweety was kind enough to wash the canines last night. And as a show of appreciation, I initiated shower sex. (okay, really i wanted it but i made it sound like a thank you gift afterwards) He said if that's all he had to do then he'll start washing the dogs every day. I can deal with that.

7 comments:

Zube said...

I had a chemistry set when I was a kid and I LOVED it! So much fun.

Anonymous said...

See, that's the way to go, make them think they have to earn it! heh heh heh

That's the sweetest picture, by the way!

Chickie said...

zube girl - I think LB thought the chemistry set was going to have experiments where he would get to blow things up. I told him they are safer nowadays than they used to be.

wild scorpy - They were all snugged up with me on the recliner. And since they were clean it was actually very pleasant!

bonanaza jellybean - I think I've finally hit upon a way to get out of the dog washing.

If my dogs lived outside I don't know if they'd ever get bathed. But since they're both in house, the place starts to smell like dog feet after awhile.

Anonymous said...

I had dogs growing up and didn't wash them nearly as much as you do. But they were mostly outside dogs.

Chickie said...

mcb - When I was a kid we never washed our outside dogs. If I weren't so intimate with Stinky and Tiny they'd probably get bathed less.

L said...

I always wanted a chemistry set-- guess it's a good thing I got a microscope instead :)

Chickie said...

l - All I got was a stinking magnifying glass. But it did teach me the joy of making ants combust.