6/8/06

Happy HNT!

Mending BB(11) after his head whacking incident.

doctor

It's not healing as quickly as it should because we haven't kept him out of the pool as much as we should. No more swimming til his noggin is healed! And you see those shorts that Sweety has on? Those actually belong to BB. Sweety's been watching what he eats and exercising and it's starting to show. Go Sweety! :)

And here are the angels poking some innocent lobsters. It wasn't bad enough that we were going to boil them - I had to keep the boys from tormenting them during their last hours.

lobster bw

Have a Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!
And if your Thursday seems to be unhappy: At least you're having a better day than the lobsters.


12 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Really nice pics. It'll be all better soon and there's lost more summer for the pool. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

So cute :) HHNT!

Unknown said...

I always felt so bad for the lobsters. I don't eat them (not for religious reasons or any kind of ethical thing, I just think they look like giant bugs) and I just always think of that movie with John Cusack and Demi Moore where the guy listens to the lobsters boil with a stethoscope. (supposedly they scream, but then again it might be air escaping the little lobster parts...)

God I need to get out more. Happy HNT!! Hope BB bettter soon!

Sassy said...

Cheers! Happy HNT!

Robyn said...

Oh I luv it.. hehe poke the lobster.. what a great idea. =) Nice sweety shot too. Happy HNT!

Wenchy said...

Love that b&w pic!

Suze said...

Great shots. Sweetie looks hot in those shorts. The b & w shot of the kids is charming.

Happy HNT to you all ;)

Anonymous said...

You should've taken the rubber bands off the lobsters and let them enjoy their last minutes on earth as they snap away at little boy fingers.

:-)

Anonymous said...

I like my food to be dead before I get it. I guess I really am too a city boy.

When you cook them do you throw them in a pot of boiling water or do you just turn up the heat after you put them in?

Amy said...

Poor BB!

And congrats to Sweetie on the weight loss. Pretty cool!

Happy HNT!

Chickie said...

MCB - You just get the water boiling good and toss them in. They didn't make a sound and they didn't try to escape the pot. It was the first time I'd really eaten lobster and I just don't care for it.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Once you name it you can't eat it, that's a rule!