6/7/06

Stupid Pool & Mighty Dog

The dumbass pool inspector for the city came by this morning. At 7:48 a.m. We were told yesterday that he'd be by after 8 a.m. and that he'd call first. But he didn't call and when BB knocked on the bedroom door to let me know that he was here, I didn't wake up because I sleep with earplugs in. And of course, we failed the inspection! It seems that the dumbass pool company didn't have our electrical work done properly and the water level in the pool was a 1/2 an inch too shallow due to a small leak in the pool. I will be soooooo glad when the pool is totally done with and I can quit worrying about having strangers in my backyard!

Just so you know, you haven't lived til you've seen a chihuahua stare down a couple of lobsters.

lobster 002

7 comments:

.- said...

i think i'd better stop fooling with HNT pics and go clean my sink .....

Chickie said...

ISMV - I have a dog that would be happy to lick it clean.

Anonymous said...

OMG that is great!!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

My patience for people who say they are going to do something and then don't...especially people llike inspectors and Pool People, is nil! Nada. None!!! It pisses me off no end! That pool company certainly has done a lot of things wrong, haven't they???

LOVE that picture of Tiny Dog really taking in those lobster people! LOL!!!

r.fuel said...

Awesome picture.

Anonymous said...

I bet Tiny wouldn't be so brave of their pincher's weren't wired shut. If she could, she'd probably EAT their eyeballs.

Anonymous said...

Tiny dog is so mighty. She needs a cape. And maybe a "Tiny" logo on the back of said cape.