8/17/06

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I have been a nail biter my whole life. Not just a little bit of a nibbler either but gnawing them til they bled. But today marks 3 weeks that I haven't bothered them! I don't know why, but the urge is gone. I hope it stays away!

nails

If you look closely, you can see that there's actually nail there. I've never had my own natural nails be long enough to go past my fingertips. By the way, the busted cuticle on finger 3 was not caused by nibbling but by a bit of over zealousness with the cuticle trimmer.

See my profile pic? Be a sweetie - go on over to 25 peeps and give it a click!

Have a good day!

14 comments:

Titus said...

Is that the new ring? I can't wait to see it close up. It looks really pretty.

Sefton said...

what happened to your pinky finger?

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations dear Chickie! Good for you!
It looks like your pinky was attavked by Artjur....You know Arthur? Full name Arthuritus!!!!(lol)

Suze said...

Well done, Chickie. Your man will love the feel of them draggin down his back. See there I go again...

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

I was gonna ask about your pinky finger too. Did you break it?

Lovin' the nails, girl! Great job! You need to go get yourself a Mani and Pedi to celebrate!

Monogram Queen said...

Good for you chickie! That's a tough habit to break. My hubs is AWFUL about biting his nails.
I'm still clicking for ya on 25peeps.com :)

Di said...

Congrats!! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Great ring, damn that pinkie looks like mine after my motorcycle accident hehehe How did you bend it?

Anonymous said...

HHNT. Huge congrats are due for breaking a tough habit. Just reign back that cuticle clipper.

Anonymous said...

... er ... I mean, rein ...

Leesa said...

I'm lucky to keep nails too, but it's usually from the outside work I have to do :)
HHNT!

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Clue us in on the pinkie finger—it's the first thing I noticed.

Phain said...

i used to be a biter too...thank goodness that's all over with - now i'm just so hard on my hands that i can't grow them much more than you have here before they start ripping off - lovely. *~*happy hnt*~*

Amy said...

Chickie you have gorgeous hand(s)(I can only assume the other matches...)!!! I love your wedding rings! Now that is a pinky with character!