4/20/06

Happy Thursday!

No half nekkid today. I'm too pooped to pop.

Went on a field trip today to the beach with Little Brother. Walked about 3 miles in the sand while wearing sandals that were not good for that sort of thing. They have suede-type stuff on the inside and sand got stuck on the bottom where my feet were rubbing. It was like walking on an emery board. Though they are sore as hell, the bottom of my feet are nice and smooth now.

And in order to be off today I had to work for someone else yesterday. I worked from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. yesterday. I do not like going to work when the stars are still out. Actually, I never like going to work but especially not at 5 in the morning.

I'm going to do myself a favor and not go bowling with Sweety tonight. I don't want to accidentally have a repeat of last week's trip there.

I've gotta go take a nap.

8 comments:

BTExpress said...

Oh, it's alright, Happy HNT anyway slackard. But next week we either get two pics, or a pic of your full-nekkidness. ;-)

Joey Polanski said...

A trip to th beach.

A walk in th sand.

Take a break, kiddo! You ernd it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah really..nap sounds REALLY good...oh wait..it's 6 pm. Maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and we'll see you next week .. happy HNT anyway

Chickie said...

Mike - Sorry for bringing the sleepies to you!

BTExpress - Geez, you are a slave driver. :)

Joey Polanski - One break taken: Check.
Your comment made me think "MasterCard Commercial".

Bex - Well, I didn't get to take my nap til 6:30. It's never too late to nap.

Bellarosa - I'll be there with bells on.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Smart move, Chickie (lol)...staying home, I mean. Hate that you had to go to work so early...was it just because you were taking over for that other person? Hope you got a lovely reat, my dear.

Anonymous said...

love that sand-smoothed foot sole feelin' ... am hoping to get that myself at Copacabana Beach (north of Sydney) this (long) weekend ... aaaaaaahh

Chickie said...

OOLOTH - I had to work the same schedule as the guy who traded with me. I sure couldn't do that everyday!

Cissy Strut - Sounds like a good way to spend a weekend!